Corporations, business and individuals who share in the common goals and objectives promoted by the Urban Financial Services Coalition (UFSC), are invited to become members to receive the many benefits and participate in mutually rewarding programs sponsored by the Association.
Corporate Membership in the Urban Financial Services Coalition is open to financial institutions including Commercial Banks, Mutual Savings Banks and Savings & Loan Associations and any other corporate entities offering financial services to the general public.
The benefits of membership in UFSC include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly meetings on topics relevant to current issues and trends in the financial services industry.
- Professional development seminars conducted on topics such as resume writing, power networking and time management to name a few.
- Opportunities for members to establish mentoring relationships with tenured financial service industry professionals and at-risk students.
- Leadership development opportunities by actively working on community service projects and sponsored programs in the Omaha metropolitan area.
- Networking opportunities through membership meetings, committee participation and professional & social events with other UFSC Chapters and affiliated professional organizations.